There was an error in this gadget

Saturday, October 8, 2011

This Is Not Art

Had an awesome weekend and few days in Newcastle. I had a painting feature in the annual event 'This is not art' (TINA) at The Woods Gallery, so I decided to go and check out the scene. I was absolutely blown away by the energy and atmosphere of the place. It was sickkk! and had the best nights out! The opening night there was bands and parades on the street and heaps of us drinking longnecks and free wine from all the exhibitions. One night we ended up at some abandoned warehouse with music pumping out of it and shit loads of people getting loose. Anyway, it's late and I've gotta be up early to play a full day of Rugby 7's. What a contradiction my life is.

Oh, I took heaps of photos but can't find my camera so here's the painting in the exhibition and a LINK to some pics.

No comments:

Post a Comment