There was an error in this gadget

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Back in the swing! Happy man!!

I have recently moved out bush to a small town called Walgett, in the middle of NSW and QLD, Australia. Been working full time to save some money to free myself up for painting. I have been fortunate enough to be embraced by the small art community - being the one and only white fella. 
We've been making our own canvases and they've been kind enough to supply me with lots of paints and materials. After a long day painting, I'm absolutely buggered and have work in the morning so I'll quickly post some of my paintings from the last 2 days and will be sure to keep you up to date with the latest over the next few months. All I can say is I'm so so happy to be back painting!







No comments:

Post a Comment